Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Painbody



Dante's Hell is nothing
In comparison with you.
You are composed
Of the ossified layers
Of pain, of suppressed emotion.
You lay in the depths of my consciousness sea....
Dormant, quiet, alsleep.........
Almost as though nonexistent.
You lull me to forget about you.
Then a feather or even a moth,
On an old trigger lands........
And like the Ancient One of Lochness,
You rise up to the surface with Roar.
When you are there,
You want to be me.
When you awaken,
You want to be me WHOLE.
You so want to Live - it's scary!
And the more I resist your existence.........
And the more I fight back siege,
The more I am feeding your being,
The stronger becomes the illusion
That you are ruling my world.
That's what you want.
There is but one source,
The presence of which
you cannot bear: RECOGNITION.

I see you now
and forever
I observe you now
and forever
I transmute you now
and forever
Into Presence,
Pure Presence,
That I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment