Saturday, September 5, 2009
Recognition
I have been woken up by a Presence. And this piece has spilled out [I'm now realizing just how much traction these words have with the Universe in terms of the Manifestation/Creative/Declarative Power. What has followed this piece in the manifested realm cannot be embodied into words easily]
09/05/09 4 A.M.
You shall know me on any planet.
In an instant you will recognize -
Our souls are deeply connected
And at first won't believe your eyes.
You've created me in your Vision.
You've created me with your prose.
Can it then be a random collision?
Would a bee think that of a rose?
Your worldly mind is wrestling
With the rules and "musts" of the game.
Yet, the only game of importance
Is the one we BOTH build to play.
Will you be my co-creator
Of this saga often called "Life"?
I invite you to fully dance with me.
Will you dance or say "hi" on the fly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment