Thursday, September 10, 2009
Amalgamation
He said: "I see you, and you are my One."
He came like a whirlwind into her life.
There was no hesitation in the way of his words.
She has simply said: "yes," and they've gone
Into the River of Power, into the River of Light,
Their Life architecting together,
Like a seamless chimera of two.
They chose their life with intention,
And each other they chose every night.
So many incarnation they've passed...
They were corded souls, and they knew it.
In each lifetime seeking each other,
In Nirvana, when finding at last.
He said to her: "I will support you,
Your every move, your Vision, your Breath.
Just be near, surround with your Presence.
Only thing thing that shall part us is Death."
"When you speak with your heart - I hear you.
It doesn't matter where you are.
We emit on the common bandwidth.....
And I know when I love, I can't fear."
For the first time in this incarnation,
She felt such a clear intent.
She felt all his masculine Power,
With her Body, Heart, Spirit and Mind.
And she listened, feeling the tears
Gently coming to her golden eyes.....
She surrendered into his nearness,
And she simply said: "Let it be so."
Labels:
amalgamation,
desire,
feiminine,
game architecture,
intent,
masculine,
union,
yin yang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment